sabato 5 marzo 2011

Hi there, the world

Maybe I'm a little bigheaded!! Maybe adressing the whole world is a bit too much?

Anyway, welcome to anybody who will stop here for a minute or so and care to read my writings.

Lately I've realized that as age is stepping onward the irritating sensation that days are getting shorter month by month and year by year is catching more and more on me. And because of that I'm creating new interests to fill my days even more. It's like a snake biting its tail!

Probably it all depends on that thin fear that's creeping inside of me: the fear that I won't be given time enough to do all the things I'd like to do. And i know that I will have to cope with this fear day by day and most of all surrender to the fact that time can't be stopped.

How irritating !!! Don't you think so? :))

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento